ImageCLASS MF6550 Setup
The Canon Copier has a limit of the indistinguishable characteristics as the various other monochrome lasers inside the line, however substitutes networking for an incorporated into staggering G3 fax modem, making it most superb for single computer arrangements that need faxing capacities. The printer holds a great deal of paper, its month-to-month duty cycle could be extremely disillusioning for a system this is as far as anyone knows developed for over the top degree. With a most valuable month to month mission of 15,000 sheets, this device would be a lot higher fit as a fiddle as an individual, laptop unit for someone with intemperate printing wishes, rather than the ones of a whole office.
The system’s print velocity rides the street with an absolutely run of the mill 23 pages for every minute. This warm speed is hard to recognize as an expert or con, however at last, it’s for the fee of the instrument itself that needs more noteworthy quality. Distinctive semi-fair capacities incorporate the in actuality constrained reproduction pace and zoom ratios of half and 200%. Indeed, even as these necessities should work incredibly for a few, they might be still additional controlled in contrast with the ones of various logo names available.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6550 Specifications:
- Quick 23 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex flexibility, two-sided copying, printing, and color scanning
- 500-sheet tape in addition to 100-sheet multipurpose tray</li>
- The lawful size platen and 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Single Cartridge System
- Output in color up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed2 for ideal execution
Supported Operating Systems for Canon ImageCLASS MF6550:
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Canon ImageCLASS MF6550 Drivers Download Installation:
- Click download here option and wait until the file is downloaded.
- Choose the default location and then extract files to that particular location.
- Then double click to follow the installation process as per the on-screen instructions.
- Once completed, restart your PC or laptop.
- Then take a test print.
How to Uninstall Canon ImageCLASS MF6550 Drivers from Your PC:
- Choose uninstall programs from the control panel.
- Choose the printer driver that you want to uninstall and then click yes.
- Wait till the uninstallation process is complete and then click finish.