Canon Pixma Wireless Printer Driver
With Canon All-in-One Printer you can take high-quality printouts of content and images with a maximum print resolution of “4800×600”. You can take either color or black and white printouts easily. On setting up your canon printer to the wireless network, you can amazing printouts with the brilliant features that are available with the canon printer. Wanna enjoy these amazing features, then start setting up your canon printer to the wireless network. Follow the below steps, to make the connection promptly.
If your system is compatible with the wireless network, then setting up with a CD is not very complex. Follow the below listed procedures.
Canon Pixma Wireless Setup for Windows:
- Firstly, switch on your canon pixma printer.
- Then choose “Hardware and Sound” option from the control panel by choosing the start menu.
- Then choose devices and printer menu and then click the add a printer option.
- Then go to the local printer option and check the port on which the printer and the computer is connected and then choose that port.
- Then in the pop up choose canon and the printer model name and then click next.
- Then select a name for your printer and then choose next.
- Then click share or do not share and then click next.
- Then select whether you need your printer to be a primary one and then click next.
- By doing all the above steps your canon pixma printer will be connected to the wireless network on your Windows.
Canon Pixma Wireless Setup for MAC OS X:
- Firstly, download “CanonMg2522” file.
- Then check the computer settings from the folder where you have saved the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file to get a mounted disk image.
- Then double click on the mounted disk image.
- Then double click on the file in the folder.
- Canon pixma printer installation will begin now.